Here’s your chance to Win 2 tickets to the award-winning classic musical phenomenon WICKED at The Lowry!
We are offering you the chance to win 2 tickets to WICKED at The Lowry on Thu 4 June 2015, 7:30pm, for you and your ‘Wicked’ friend.
WICKED flies into Salford from Wed 3 June – Sat 25 July 2015 for the closing run of its two year record-breaking UK and Ireland tour. It’s your last chance to see the award-winning classic musical phenomenon outside of London!
How to Enter
WICKED tells the incredible untold story of an unlikely but profound friendship between two sorcery students. Their extraordinary adventures in Oz will ultimately see them fulfil their destinies as Glinda The Good and the Wicked Witch of the West.
To enter the competition, tweet a picture of you and your friend to @The_Lowry using #WickedBFF and tell us what makes your friend ‘Wicked’. Are they thoughtful, kind and caring? Can they always make you laugh? Do they find the perfect birthday gifts? Have they helped you through a difficult time? Whatever the reason, we want to know what makes this special person your ‘Wicked’ BFF!
Terms and Conditions
- Only one entry must be submitted per person
- Both yourself (as the entrant) and your friend (as the nominee) must be 18 years or over.
- The closing date for the competition is midnight Thu 28 May 2015
- The winner will be informed via Twitter on Fri 29 May 2015
- Entrants must not submit photos of any persons under the age of 18.
- Any entries of more than one tweet in length will be disqualified
- The prize for the winning entry is two tickets to Wicked at The Lowry – one ticket for the entrant and one ticket for the nominee (their friend). The tickets are only valid for the performance of Wicked at The Lowry on Thursday 4 June at 7:30pm. The tickets cannot be transferred to other performance dates. No cash refund can be given in for the tickets.
- The competition will be judged, and the winner selected, by an independent panel from The Lowry
- By entering this competition entrants confirm that (a) photo is their own work or they have the right to use it (b) all of the people in the photo have given their consent for the photo to be submitted.
- Entrants using multiple social media accounts to enter will be ineligible/disqualified
- Promoters full name and address: The Lowry, Pier 8, Salford Quays, M50 3AZ